In order to be a CANS-NY assessor for the health home program, a provider must attend a training (online or in-person) and complete a certification exam with a minimum reliability score of 0.70 (online). Supervisors should maintain a reliability score of 0.80.
View the upcoming in-person trainings here: April 2018 – August 2018 Training Calendar
- To register for an in-person training:
- Log in to http://www.tcomtraining.com
- On the profile page, click on the Discover tab
- Click on the course with the date that works best for you
- Follow the instructions on the page
Contact support@TCOMtraining.com for questions