In order to be a CANS-NY assessor for the health home program, a provider must attend a training (online or in-person) and complete a certification exam with a minimum reliability score of 0.70 (online). Supervisors should maintain a reliability score of 0.80.
View the upcoming in-person trainings here: October – December 2018 Training Calendar
- To register for an in-person training:
- Log in to tcomtraining.com
- On the home page, view the Calendar and choose “New York” as the Category
- Click on the course with the date that works best for you
- Click “Details” to view the training’s registration page and register
Contact email@example.com for questions.